Train with us in Kansas City, MO!
Over three days you will explore the Craniosacral Fascial system, learning gentle yet powerful techniques to facilitate fascial release.
Participants will learn:
- History & theory of CFT
- Anatomy structures of the Craniosacral Fascial System
- How to assess the brain cycle
- How to palpate the sacral cycle
- How to engage fascia for global release in the body
- Dural tube release for optimum flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- Fascial release of oral structures
- How to release the four main CFT structures
- How to feel fascial strain patterns
- How to feel fascia thru sensory activities
- Proper body mechanics while performing CFT
Workshops with CFT Global are hands-on and practical. A great deal of treatment is exchanged during the training, giving participants lots of time to practice and feel confident about using CFT techniques. CFT Global's teaching methods also incorporate sensory training and grounding exercises for strengthening crucial right brain awareness. Participants find it personally and professionally transforming.
22 CEU's for NCBTMB
Dates: March 9th-11th 2018
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Friday 3/9
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Saturday 3/10
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Sunday 3/11
Location and Hotel Information
NTS King Conference Center
6404 Woodland Avenue,
Kansas City, MO 64131
Lodging at the KCC is available NOW, but space is limited due to amazing rates: $60.60 for one person in a room.
$70.70 for two and $80.80 for three in a room
The KCC will fill fast, to secure lodging please call 816.268.5501 or book here: http://www.nts.edu/king-conference-center/
Include this note with your booking to signify you're with our group: "CFT Global + Green Key Haven.”
Teachers: Kim Sherlock and Holly Steflik
Contact us: CFTGlobalTeam@gmail.com
*Please do not make travel arrangements until we contact you that class has been confirmed.
- $1350 paid in full by February 23, 2018
- $1500 after February 23, 218
- $375 - Monitor fee if you have taken this class previously
In the unlikely event a course has to be cancelled or rescheduled tuition fees paid will be refunded. Cancellations by student prior to 21 days will receive refund minus 15% fee. After 21 days the student may apply the tuition to a future training with The CFT Global Team.
Payments can be made online or via check.
Or checks can be made payable to:
Kim Sherlock | 1703 Bow Tree Drive, West Chester, PA 19380