Train with us in Santa Cruz, CA!
Over three days you will explore the Craniosacral Fascial system, learning gentle yet powerful techniques to facilitate fascial release.
Participants will learn:
- History & theory of CFT
- Anatomy structures of the Craniosacral Fascial System
- How to assess the brain cycle
- How to palpate the sacral cycle
- How to engage fascia for global release in the body
- Dural tube release for optimum flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- Fascial release of oral structures
- How to release the four main CFT structures
- How to feel fascial strain patterns
- How to feel fascia thru sensory activities
- Proper body mechanics while performing CFT
Workshops with CFT Global are hands-on and practical. A great deal of treatment is exchanged during the training, giving participants lots of time to practice and feel confident about using CFT techniques. CFT Global's teaching methods also incorporate sensory training and grounding exercises for strengthening crucial right brain awareness. Participants find it personally and professionally transforming.
22 CEU's for NCBTMB
Dates: January 19 - 21, 2018
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Friday 1/19
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Saturday 1/20
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Sunday 1/21
Location: Santa Cruz, CA. | Exact location TBD
Teachers: Kim Sherlock and Holly Steflik
** Please direct any questions about location, venue, transportation to our coordinators
Do not make travel arrangements until we contact you that class has been confirmed.
- $1250 paid in full by December 1st 2017
- $1350 paid in full by January 1st, 2018
- $1500 after January 1st, 2018
- $375 - Monitor fee if you have taken this class previously
NOTE: Refunds will be processed for emergency situations only after December 29th with 15% fee. Otherwise, before Dec 29th, tuition credit (not refund) will be issued.
Payments can be made online or via check.
Or checks can be made payable to:
1703 Bow Tree Drive
West Chester, PA 19380